Search for ways to give & get help:
- Internet Services
- Legal Services
- Mental Health & Substance Use Services
- Online Youth Services & Schooling
- Other Resources
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Rent/Mortgage/Utility Support
- Sexual Assault Services
- Someone to talk to/Social Connection
- Tax Services
- Veteran Services
Protect Yourself and Your Family
Information provided by CDC.GOV
- The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus.
- The virus is thought to spread mainly from person-to-person.
- Between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet).
- Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks.
- These droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
- Some recent studies have suggested that COVID-19 may be spread by people who are not showing symptoms.
- More details: How COVID-19 Spreads
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home as much as possible.
- Put distance between yourself and other people.
- Remember that some people without symptoms may be able to spread virus.
- Keeping distance from others is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to the grocery store or to pick up other necessities.
- Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
- More details: Cloth Face Covers
Cover coughs and sneezes
- If you are in a private setting and do not have on your cloth face covering, remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Clean and disinfect
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
- More details: Complete Disinfection Guidance
Recent Supply Needs:
Compassionate Home Health Care needs Hand soap, bar soap, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, tooth paste, tooth brushes, shampoo,
Compassionate Home Health Care is looking for in-kind donations of: Hand soap, bar soap, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, tooth paste, tooth brushes, shampoo. Cleaning supplies, paper towels, surface cleaners, sponges, garbage bags....
Mosaic Family Health Clinic/Fox Valley Medical Residency Program needs cotton cloth facemasks with elastic ear loops.
Mosaic Family Health Clinic/Fox Valley Medical Residency Program is looking for in-kind donations of: We are in need of cotton cloth facemasks with elastic ear loops that we can give out to our patients that do not have them when they come for service. The hope is...
Vida Support Services is looking for in-kind donations of: infant and toddler clothing home made masks, personal hygiene products, gas cards, any gift cards Delivery/Pickup Instructions we can pick up or can be delivered to our building on 526 W. Wisconsin Ave...
Vida Medical Clinic is looking for in-kind donations of: gowns, gloves, masks touchless thermometer(s) Delivery/Pickup Instructions Please call first for any deliveries and we will meet you outside in our parking lot behind the building. We also have people available...
LEAVEN, Inc. is looking for in-kind donations of: Paper towels, Disinfecting wipes Delivery/Pickup Instructions Items can be dropped off at LEAVEN between 8:00am-4:00pm Monday-Friday or we can make arrangements for pickup. Our address is 1475 Opportunity Way,...
Heart of the Valley Food Pantry is looking for in-kind donations of: Any non-perishable food items Delivery/Pickup Instructions Email Jane at [email protected] to make arrangements If delivered we have a loading dock. We do have the ability to pick up based on...
Heart of the Valley Food Pantry is looking for in-kind donations of: diapers, feminine care products, adult care products shampoo, deodorant, soap, toothpaste, hand sanitizer Delivery/Pickup Instructions Email Jane at [email protected] to make arrangements...
Heart of the Valley Food Pantry is looking for in-kind donations of: surface disinfectants, antibacterial wipes, laundry detergent, hand sanitizer, paper towels Delivery/Pickup Instructions Email Jane at [email protected] to make arrangements If delivered...
Integrity Cheese Packaging of Wisconsin (ICPW) is looking for in-kind donations of: Face Masks N95 Respirators Surface disinfectant wipes (alpet wipes) Antibacterial wipes Delivery/Pickup Instructions 3610 Electric City Blvd., Kaukauna, WI 54130 Attn: Steve Schreiber...
The Salvation Army, Outagamie County Service Extension Bread of Life Center is looking for in-kind donations of: All kinds of non-perishable food items - canned and boxed. Please avoid glass if possible. Examples: Tuna, peanut butter, mac & cheese, veggies,...