– Numerous resource pages on institutional abuse
– Searchable Database of Accused Clergy
– State-specific resources for sexual abuse, assault, and domestic violence survivors
– Free, Confidential Case Evaluation
– Updated News section to keep survivors informed
Diverse & Resilient’s Room to Be Safe LGBTQ Anti-Violence Program provides free, confidential emotional support, intimate partner violence and sexual assault advocacy services, safety planning in an unsafe environment, and connection to resources and community to youth and adults who identify as LGBTQ+.