Wisconsin Rental Assistance Program (WRAP) can help households who have had a reduction in income due to Covid-19 to avoid eviction
You may qualify for:
• Up to $1,000 per month for rent paid directly to landlord for up to 3 months
• Up to $3,000 maximum per household
• Eligible expenses: rent, back rent, security deposit, and first month’s rent
To be eligible you must meet all these criteria:
• I pay rent where I live and I have a current lease/agreement; or I am seeking a place to live that
requires rent and/or a security deposit.
• I am receiving less money due to COVID-19 and I am behind in rent payment and not able to fully pay rent.
• I am not receiving any public housing assistance funding (such as a Section 8 voucher).
• I live in one of the counties listed below and my household’s monthly income is at or below 80% of
my county median income based on my household size.
Counties served: Marquette, Outagamie, Portage, Waupaca, Waushara
80% county median income by county:
Household size 1 person 2 people 3 people 4 people 5+ people
Marquette $3,192 $3,650 $4,104 $4,558 Add $367 for each add’l person
Outagamie $3,913 $4,471 $5,029 $5,588 Add $450 for each add’l person
Portage $3,400 $3,883 $4,371 $4,854 Add $392 for each add’l person
Waupaca $3,200 $3,654 $4,113 $4,567 Add $366 for each add’l person
Waushara $3,192 $3,650 $4,104 $4,558 Add $367 for each add’l person
Apply for this program at http://www.capservices.org/wrap