We have a couple outreach and engagement opportunities for older adults in Menasha and surrounding areas. Give us a phone call or check out our website, Chatter, or Facebook page for more information on the types of programs and activities.
We warmly welcome anyone 55 years and greater. We have no membership or residency requirement.
When our doors are open we offer a wide array of programs, services, and activities. Our monthly Chatter’s provide the most updated offerings from our Center. Some of our standing offerings include:
– Cards (cribbage, Men’s Cards, Bridge, Polish Poker)
– Games (Mah Jongg, Dominoes, Wii gaming)
– Health services (Blood Pressure checks, monthly health services, Ask your Pharmacist)
– Nail services (offered by Valley VNA)
– Exercise (offered by the YMCA)
– Meal Site (food provided by ADVOCap)
– Groups (Shuffleboard, Line Dancing, Book Club)
– Arts and Crafts (Knitting, Rug Hooking, Quilting)
– Gatherings (Parties, Lunch and Learns)
This is not an exhaustive list, rather just a sampling of what we offer.
We currently are available to you through:
Our website: http://www.cityofmenasha-wi.gov/departments/senior_center/index.php
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/menashaseniorcenter/
Our phone line: (920) 967-3530
Our Chatter: https://www.cityofmenasha-wi.gov/departments/senior_center/the_senior_chatter_monthly_newsletter.php
Our doors are currently closed, but we are simply one phone call away. Details of our services can also be accessed online.