…for Nonprofits & Organizations
Submit Supply Needs (Wish lists)
Submit Volunteer Needs
Submit a volunteer opportunity with Volunteer Fox Cities, and learn about additional volunteer resources for nonprofits.
Find Financial Resources
Resources and information about the COVID-19 Community Response Fund and the CARES Act.
Find Other Resources for Nonprofits
Connect with the Nonprofit Leadership Initiative, NPlace and other resources for navigating a nonprofit through a crisis like COVID-19.
…for Individuals and Families
Our goal is to connect you to the resources available in our community.
I Need Help With:
- Aging & Disability Services
- Child Care
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- Dental Care
- Disaster Relief
- Domestic Violence Services
- Financial Support/Public Assistance
- Employment Services
- Health Care/Insurance
- Household Items
- Housing & Shelter
- Internet Services
- Legal Services
- Mental Health Care & Substance Use Services
- Online Youth Services & Schooling
- Other Resources
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Rent/Mortgage/Utility Support
- Sexual Assault Services
- Someone to talk to/Social Connection
- Tax Services
- Veteran Services
We work hard to maintain accurate, reliable, and up-to-date records, but we highly recommend you take the following actions:
- REACH OUT: Always contact the organization directly to confirm details are still accurate.
- BE CAUTIOUS: Scams related to COVID-19, are rapidly increasing as the public health emergency continues. Although we check all resources, please use your discretion, especially if you are asked to provide sensitive personal information to receive services.
- FOLLOW UP: If you don’t find what you need here, please dial 2-1-1 or search the 2-1-1 Wisconsin online database.
Connect with a specialist who can direct you to services. There are four convenient ways to contact 2-1-1 for free, confidential help, 365 days a year.